- Season: autumn
- Production area: Shady areas of the Cordilleras of the South West and North of the Peninsula
- Colour: from amber to dark amber
- Smell: Dominance of bitter taste with salty notes, sweet is secondary.
- Taste: sweet taste with salty tones, derived from its rich mineral content (which is also renponsible for tis colour)
- Touch: slow crytallization
It is produced by the bees as a result of the libation to extract pollen and nectar from the flowers of the arbutus (Arbutus unedo) and wild native flora varied mountain forest, adding to this sweet floral composition, various resinous substances of shrubby or arboreal species, that are collected by the hive foragers.
6,50€ – 11,00€