- Season: Summer
- Production area: Thickets of the siliceous mountain floor of the whole peninsula
- Colour: light amber to amber
- Smell: intense and very persistent to litter in autumn, to humus, to mushrooms.
- Taste: sweet, with a clear bitter component and with clear salty notes, which are greater if there is accompaniment of honeydew; in this case malted notes appear in the retronasal.
- Touch: tendency to variable crystallization: high if accompanied by grassland fabaceae, low if accompanied by honeydew.
Heather honey is produced by bees when they sip from heather flowers. It is a very common plant in mountain areas where it stands out for the purple color of its flowers.
7,50€ – 13,50€
NEWEST PRODUCTS IN THE BULEO MIEL STORE
WE ARE PRODUCERS
Quality, without intermediaries
Received within 24/48 hours
To peninsula for orders over €60
FREE HONEY STICK
For orders over €80
If you have any queries while completing your purchase, please do not hesitate to call us on 962 187 164