- Season: end of summer
- Production area: the whole Iberian Peninsula, except the coastline. Fundamentally on mountain peaks.
- Colour: amber, black amber.
- Smell: floral smell with a clear malted note (akin to a roasted cereal) intense and fairly persistent
- Taste: sweet with salty flavour. The intensity and persistence of malted notes increase in the retronasal path.
- Touch: slow crystallization
This honey it is obtained from oaks, chestnuts and cork oaks from Spain. It is considered, honeydew, because the bees what they transform is not the nectar of the flowers, as it happens with other honeys, they transform the sugary solutions that exist in the leaves of these trees.
5,00€ – 9,00€
NEWEST PRODUCTS IN THE BULEO MIEL STORE
WE ARE PRODUCERS
Quality, without intermediaries
Received within 24/48 hours
To peninsula for orders over €60
FREE HONEY STICK
For orders over €80
If you have any queries while completing your purchase, please do not hesitate to call us on 962 187 164