- Season: late spring-summer
- Production area: limestone zones of the two peninsular plateaus and foothills of the mountain ranges.
- Colour: from light amber to amber. It may have a slight reddish hue.
- Smell: floral with a clear phenolic component, very intense and very persistent
- Taste: sweet with light acid component
- Touch: low tendency to cristallyzation
NEWEST PRODUCTS IN THE BULEO MIEL STORE
WE ARE PRODUCERS
Quality, without intermediaries
Received within 24/48 hours
To peninsula for orders over €60
FREE HONEY STICK
For orders over €80
If you have any queries while completing your purchase, please do not hesitate to call us on 962 187 164