- Season: late spring-summer
- Production area: southern tableland, Andalucia, Extremadura and Portugal
- Colour: from intense bright amber to white
- Smell: floral, not intense, limited persistence, sometimes with very light camphorated notes that increase in the retronasal path.
- Taste: sweet taste, sometimes with light acid flavor. No “fatty” sensation on the palate.
- Touch: slow crystallization, it frequently begins at the bottom and rises and a freezing form, in a cloud of opaque crystals.
NEWEST PRODUCTS IN THE BULEO MIEL STORE
WE ARE PRODUCERS
Quality, without intermediaries
Received within 24/48 hours
To peninsula for orders over €60
FREE HONEY STICK
For orders over €80
If you have any queries while completing your purchase, please do not hesitate to call us on 962 187 164