- Season: summer; punctually some year in winter, in Huelva and in favorable springs on the Cantabrian coast
- Production area: Extremadura, southern coast of the Mediterranean and west coast of the Bay of Biscay.
- Colour: light amber, sometimes when it has some broom or heathers, a little bit darker
- Smell: wet wood, intense and persitense.
- Taste: sweet with acid notes and it has broom and Heather
- Taste: sweet, with slight acid notes and, if has broom or heather (darker) light salty notes.
- Touch: medium crystallization tendency and fine crystals.
NEWEST PRODUCTS IN THE BULEO MIEL STORE
WE ARE PRODUCERS
Quality, without intermediaries
Received within 24/48 hours
To peninsula for orders over €60
FREE HONEY STICK
For orders over €80
If you have any queries while completing your purchase, please do not hesitate to call us on 962 187 164