- Season: end of summer
- Production area: the whole Iberian Peninsula, except the coastline. Fundamentally on mountain peaks.
- Colour: amber, black amber.
- Smell: floral smell with a clear malted note (akin to a roasted cereal) intense and fairly persistent
- Taste: sweet with salty flavour. The intensity and persistence of malted notes increase in the retronasal path.
- Touch: slow crystallization
This honey it is obtained from oaks, chestnuts and cork oaks from Spain. It is considered, honeydew, because the bees what they transform is not the nectar of the flowers, as it happens with other honeys. They transform the sugary solutions that exist in the leaves of these trees.
7,50€ – 13,50€