- Season: summer
- Production area: Northern tablelands
- Colour: white to amber, sometimes light dark if it carries honeydews.
- Smell: floral with a clear component of lavender, intense and very persistent; with phenolic notes.
- Taste: sweet with sour notes. If it is dark, presence of honeydew, it may have slight salty notes. The aromas increase markedly in the retronasal.
- Touch: medium crystallization, in tendency and in size of the crystals.
Is the honey from the nectar of the flower of Lavándula Agustifolia mili y Lavándula Latifolia Hill. These flowers are very aromatic and from them the bees make an exquisite honey.
7,50€ – 13,50€